• Solid E-Commerce experience in marketing
• Extensive banking/finance experience
• Experienced in Search Engine Optimization/SEO/SEM
• End to End User Experience
• Proficient in Tableau Omniture, Google Analytics, Optimizely, SEM, Agile, JIRA, A/B Testing
• Foreign Languages: Mandarin Chinese
Product Marketing Manager 3
Dates Employed: 2016 – Present
Location: Kirkland, WA
I managed and create landing page experiences for the domain’s team. I work closely with different groups at GoDaddy to help push new and exciting pages into market.
• Responsible for hundreds of landing page’s revenue.
• Works with the aftermarket, domain, homepage, and international teams on product launches.
• Create high impact traffic SEO pages
• Create new browsing experiences for TLDs
Dates Employed: 2015 – 2016
Location: Los Angeles
I served as Product Manager where I gathered research, collected requirements, and worked with our in-house developers to build and launch new landing pages, email blast and other lead generation campaigns. In addition, I’m the lead content creator for the dedicated server department.
Product Marketing / Merchandise Manager / Project Manager
Dates Employed: 2013 – 2015
• Lead product management efforts on the customer-facing components of Product Ads responsibilities included: researching micro-trends to uncover growth opportunities, driving the product roadmap, and exploring additional ROI positive placements on neweggbusiness.com for Product Ads.
• Through testing and strategic thinking developed an online display ad remnant network replacement solution that yields a higher CPM through improved targeting.
• Created strategies and executed online marketing campaigns across multiple categories and channels.
• Managed a set of KPIs and ROI to vendors to ensure their goals are met.
• Executed key campaigns such as Back to Business, Government Events, and other holiday programs.
• Create key reports to analyze visits, click-throughs, and other buyer behaviors.
• Managed Tier 1 and Tier 2 vendors including 3rd party marketplace vendors.
• Margin management, Inventory Management, and sales management.
Microsoft – Appen Butler Hill
Associate Program Manager
Dates Employed: 2012 – 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
• Recruiting, training and managing a team of SEO professionals
• Develop and implement Social Media strategies for Microsoft Bing.com Project
• Conducting market research for each phrase to identify opportunities for increasing accuracy
• Created other metric tracking reports for business decision making
• Supported team SharePoint site contents and managed of files
• Suggesting additional content optimization strategies for client
Dates Employed 2010 – 2012
Location: Redmond, WA
Private Company with total revenue of 25MM specializing in export of American and Chilean produce to China; Develop and implement SOP’S (Standard Operating Procedures) for various transportation operations across 4 warehousing facilities in China, Chile, California and Washington
• Maintain a 99.5% on-time delivery for all manage shipments through daily reporting and transit monitoring
• Evaluate all RFP (request for pricing) results carriers provide and identify the most compatible solution
• Analyzing and tracking monthly sales statistics, identifying trends, and modifying sales tactics to increase quarterly sales
• Daily correspondence with sales teams in China to maintain optimal levels of inventory
• Source and negotiate international carrier contracts
• Direct onboarding of new remotely manage customers by developing business
Procurement / Inventory / Logistics Manager
Dates Employed: 2009 – 2010
Location: Kent, WA
• Inventory management for three warehouses – ensured lead times and inventory turn times are kept to suitable levels
• Tracked and managed procurement
• Provided part pricing estimates and conducted Request for Quote/or Request for Proposal
• Scheduled and combined multiple shipments
• Arranged shipping documentation and supervised the scheduling and dispatching of goods along with tracking of goods in transit
• Controlled the departmental budget
Wells Fargo Bank
Business Development Manager / Business Payroll Specialist / Branch Manager/District Manager
Dates Employed: 2002 – 2009
• Processed loans and lines from SBA to traditional
• Managed a 2.3 million dollar pipeline while maintaining a 96% customer service rating
• Delivered informational offsite sales presentations to potential clients while strengthening existing client relationships
• Created credit card processing packages
• Tracked monthly sales of 58 business specialists and managers KPI
• Customized payroll plans to fit the needs of individual clients
• Maintained the branch’s daily goals by providing platform banker support
• Provided financial planning for individuals, small business, and non-profit organizations
• Educated and recommended products to clients including checking/savings accounts, life insurance, money market stocks and bonds
Nobo & Safety-Touch Inc
Assistant Exporting Manager
Dates Employed: 2000 – 2002
• Scheduled product shipments from China to various countries
• Created commercial invoices for export shipments
• Provided air and ocean freight quotations as needed
• Ensured the amendments on L/C are met precisely
• Designed OEM packaging for new products
• Located related new manufacture sources for client requested products
• Represented the company as a buyer to attend China Trading Exhibitions in Guangzhou>