- E-Commerce experience in marketing
- People manager (currently 11 directs)
- Budget & revenue management
- Experienced in Search Engine Optimization/SEO/SEM
- End to End User Experience UX
- Develop and manage team roadmaps
- Proficient in Tableau Omniture, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Agile, JIRA
Sr Program Marketing Manager 3
- People manager for 11 direct reports
- Content management
- Develop and manage A/B test roadmap
- Responsible for defining KPI’s, tracking, measurement, insights, analysis and data infrastructure
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for the launch of new, revised and ongoing content for the website and social media.
- Manage team workflows
- Decision maker for landing page related change and refreshes
- Point of contact for other channel marketing and product stakeholders; responsible for ensuring partner business interests are understood and represented in online sales & marketing.
- Strong strategic thinking capability; demonstrated the ability to anticipate future trends and strategic opportunities and then take the product development from research to design and then testing.
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics, Clicktale, and other analytics software for web marketing analytics.
Dates Employed: 2015 – 2016
Sr Marketing Product Manager
- Develop and lead execution of innovative strategies to achieve business goals.
- Own critical business metrics for customer acquisition, retention, and lifetime value.
- Create marketing plans and collaborate closely with marketing counterparts in eCommerce, Product Management, Direct Marketing, and telesales to drive exceptional business results. Leverage iterative testing to continually improve business results.
- Drive the development of clear positioning and compelling messaging for the product line-up.
- Support annual and quarterly strategy development and goal setting for the business.
- Create high-quality content for websites.
- Assist in the development of new products and services.
Product Marketing / Merchandise Manager / Project Manager
Dates Employed: 2013 – 2015
• Lead product management efforts on the customer-facing components of Product Ads responsibilities included: researching micro-trends to uncover growth opportunities, driving the product roadmap, and exploring additional ROI positive placements on neweggbusiness.com for Product Ads.
• Through testing and strategic thinking developed an online display ad remnant network replacement solution that yields a higher CPM through improved targeting.
• Created strategies and executed online marketing campaigns across multiple categories and channels.
• Managed a set of KPIs and ROI to vendors to ensure their goals are met.
• Executed key campaigns such as Back to Business, Government Events, and other holiday programs.
• Create key reports to analyze visits, click-throughs, and other buyer behaviors.
• Managed Tier 1 and Tier 2 vendors including 3rd party marketplace vendors.
• Margin management, Inventory Management, and sales management.
Microsoft – Appen Butler Hill
Associate Program Manager
Dates Employed: 2012 – 2013
Location: Redmond, WA
• Recruiting, training and managing a team of SEO professionals
• Develop and implement Social Media strategies for Microsoft Bing.com Project
• Conducting market research for each phrase to identify opportunities for increasing accuracy
• Created other metric tracking reports for business decision making
• Supported team SharePoint site contents and managed of files
• Suggesting additional content optimization strategies for client
Dates Employed 2010 – 2012
Location: Redmond, WA
Private Company with total revenue of 25MM specializing in export of American and Chilean produce to China; Develop and implement SOP’S (Standard Operating Procedures) for various transportation operations across 4 warehousing facilities in China, Chile, California and Washington
• Maintain a 99.5% on-time delivery for all manage shipments through daily reporting and transit monitoring
• Evaluate all RFP (request for pricing) results carriers provide and identify the most compatible solution
• Analyzing and tracking monthly sales statistics, identifying trends, and modifying sales tactics to increase quarterly sales
• Daily correspondence with sales teams in China to maintain optimal levels of inventory
• Source and negotiate international carrier contracts
• Direct onboarding of new remotely manage customers by developing business
Procurement / Inventory / Logistics Manager
Dates Employed: 2009 – 2010
Location: Kent, WA
• Inventory management for three warehouses – ensured lead times and inventory turn times are kept to suitable levels
• Tracked and managed procurement
• Provided part pricing estimates and conducted Request for Quote/or Request for Proposal
• Scheduled and combined multiple shipments
• Arranged shipping documentation and supervised the scheduling and dispatching of goods along with tracking of goods in transit
• Controlled the departmental budget
Wells Fargo Bank
Business Development Manager / Business Payroll Specialist / Branch Manager/District Manager
Dates Employed: 2002 – 2009
• Processed loans and lines from SBA to traditional
• Managed a 2.3 million dollar pipeline while maintaining a 96% customer service rating
• Delivered informational offsite sales presentations to potential clients while strengthening existing client relationships
• Created credit card processing packages
• Tracked monthly sales of 58 business specialists and managers KPI
• Customized payroll plans to fit the needs of individual clients
• Maintained the branch’s daily goals by providing platform banker support
• Provided financial planning for individuals, small business, and non-profit organizations
• Educated and recommended products to clients including checking/savings accounts, life insurance, money market stocks and bonds
Nobo & Safety-Touch Inc
Assistant Exporting Manager
Dates Employed: 2000 – 2002
• Scheduled product shipments from China to various countries
• Created commercial invoices for export shipments
• Provided air and ocean freight quotations as needed
• Ensured the amendments on L/C are met precisely
• Designed OEM packaging for new products
• Located related new manufacture sources for client requested products
• Represented the company as a buyer to attend China Trading Exhibitions in Guangzhou>